Is A 50/50 Property Split Always Fair?
Everything You Need to Know About Property Division,
the Implications and the LAW!
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Noon - 1:30pm MDT
(please do not arrive prior to 11:45am)
Cost: $25 per person (incl. lunch)
Email your registration by clicking on
You will be contacted for credit card info. Prepayment is required.
Location: RCMV LLP 1100, 734 7 Ave SW (on C-Train line)
What will you learn at this presentation?
- What is involved in property division?
- How will you decide what property to retain?
- What are the crucial legal factors you need to know?
- What are some of the tax implications?
- How does the financial decision making fit in?
Three reasons to attend:
- Education is the key to making good decisions
- Being an empowered decision maker will put you in control of your financial future
- Understanding the facts will help you to remove the emotions from decision-making
Topic: Is 50/50 Always Fair? The financial and tax implications and more!
Sharon Numerow, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
Topic: Property Division, Disclosure, Entitlement and More!
Diana Richmond, Family Lawyer