The Guidelines, Entitlement and What it all Means!
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
11:45 - 1:30pm MDT
(please do not arrive prior to 11:45am)
Cost: $25 per person (incl. lunch)
Email your registration by clicking on
You will be contacted for credit card info. Prepayment is required.
Location: Stratus Boardroom
Probably the most contentious issue in separation/divorce today is "Spousal Support". Negotiating this issue is difficult for both the payor and the receiver. NOW you don't have to worry about where to turn for help! You need answers to these important questions!
What will you learn at this presentation?
- Am I entitled to/Do I have to pay spousal support?
- What do the advisory guidelines really mean?
- Is a lump sum a possibility? And much, much more
Three reasons to attend:
- Education is the key to making good decisions
- Being an empowered decision maker will put you in control of your financial future
- Understanding the facts will help you to remove the emotions from decision-making
Topic: Spousal Support, the Tax Implications and Lump Sum Calculations
Sharon Numerow, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
Topic: Spousal Support Entitlement
Diana Richmond, Family Lawyer
Richmond Tymchuk Family Law LLP, Partner