Is A 50/50 Property Split Always Fair?
Everything You Need to Know About Property Division, the Implications and the LAW!
Wednesday, Dec 5, 2018
11:45 am- 1:30 pm MDT
Cost: $25 per person (includes lunch)
Email your registration by clicking on 'REGISTER NOW'
(You will then be contacted for credit card info; prepayment is required)
What will you learn at this presentation?
- What is involved in property division?
- How will you decide what property to retain?
- What are the crucial legal factors you need to know?
- What are some of the tax implications?
- How does the financial decision making fit in?
Three reasons to attend:
- Education is the key to making good decisions
- Being an empowered decision maker will put you in control of your financial future
- Understanding the facts will help you to remove the emotions from decision-making
Topic: Is 50/50 Always Fair? The financial and tax implications and more!
President & Founder of Alberta Divorce Finances
Topic: Property Division Entitlement, Disclosure and More
Laurie Anderson, Family Lawyer Calgary Family Law Associates