Understanding The Legal Process:
The steps to be successful in your separation and divorce
Everything you need to know about how to successfully and efficiently get through the legal process of separation and divorce!
Wednesday January 31, 2018
Noon - 1:30 pm MDT
Cost: $25 per person (includes lunch)
(Email your registration by clicking on 'REGISTER NOW')
(You will then be contacted for credit card info; prepayment is required)
Location: Large Boardroom, 4th floor, 909 - 17th Ave SW (Hanson Square)
RSVP: no later than Monday January 29, 2018
The process of separation and divorce can be devastating emotionally and financially. Understanding how to negotiate successfully during the process is crucial.
Do you understand the various steps in the legal process? Do you understand that there are options? What to do if your ex won't co-operate? What about the financial side of things? Are there alternatives? NOW you don't have to worry about where to turn for help! You need answers to these important questions!
What will you learn at this presentation?
- What is involved in the divorce process
- The necessary steps your lawyer needs to follow
- What are some negotiating tips to ensure success?
- What are some of the options available?
- How does the financial decision making fit in?
Three reasons to attend:
- Education is the key to making good decisions
- Being an empowered decision maker will put you in control of your financial future
- Understanding the facts will help you to remove the emotions from decision-making
Topic: How The Legal Process of Separation and Divorce Actually Works!
Andrea Swabuk-Moe, Family Lawyer
Sharon Numerow, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst President & Founder of Alberta Divorce Finances