Everything You Need to Know About Child Support, Shared Parenting and Determining Income
How is child support determined?
What about Shared Parenting?
What about adult children?
How is the payor’s income determined?
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
11:45 am- 1:30 pm MDT
Cost: $25 per person (includes lunch)
Email your registration by clicking on 'REGISTER NOW'
(You will then be contacted for credit card info; prepayment is required)
What will you learn at this presentation?
- How does Child Support Work?
- What about shared parenting situations?
- What about adult children?
- What about Extra expenses (Section 7)?
- How is income determined for the payor?
Three reasons to attend:
- Education is the key to making good decisions
- Being an empowered decision maker will put you in control of your financial future
- Understanding the facts will help you to remove the emotions from decision-making
Topic: Determining a Payor's Income for Child and
Spousal Support! Is all income included?
President & Founder of Alberta Divorce Finances
Topic: Understanding Child Support: How It Works,
Shared Parenting, Older Children, Extraordinary
Expenses and more!
Diana Richmond, Family Lawyer
RCMV Law, Partner RCMV Law