The Guidelines, Entitlement and What it all Means!
Everything you need to know about Spousal Support so you can make the best deal in your negotiations!
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
11:45 am- 1:30 pm MDT
Cost: $25 per person (includes lunch)
Email your registration by clicking on 'REGISTER NOW'
(You will then be contacted for credit card info; prepayment is required)
What will you learn at this presentation?
- Am I entitled to/Do I have to pay spousal support?
- What do the advisory guidelines really mean?
- Is a lump sum a possibility? And much, much more
Three reasons to attend:
- Education is the key to making good decisions
- Being an empowered decision maker will put you in control of your financial future
- Understanding the facts will help you to remove the emotions from decision-making
Topic: Spousal Support, the Tax Implications
and Lump Sum Calculations
Sharon Numerow, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
President & Founder of Alberta Divorce Finances
Topic: Spousal Support Entitlement
Diana Richmond, Family Lawyer
RCMV Law, Partner RCMV Law